If the hockey stick growth of companies like Slack tells us anything, it’s that companies who put the customer experience first are benefiting from word-of-mouth referrals, high organic growth rates, loyal raving fans, and long-term financial success. To help companies grow faster and be more successful, the role of marketing is shifting from simply driving inbound and outbound awareness into taking responsibility for the entire customer journey.
In this webinar, customer experience experts from Autopilot, Slack and VentureBeat share essential steps in conquering the customer journey, the role of automation, how to build more meaningful customer feedback loops and how to drive customer and company growth through transparency and responsiveness.
What you’ll learn:
- The essential components of providing an end-to-end customer experience
- The data you should be capturing and how it should be communicated
- How to track marketing performance and important milestones (and reduce inbox clutter)
- How to collect customer feedback in real-time and act quickly on new user challenges
- How to focus on user adoption and product engagement
- How to build better cross team alignment and internal communications to enhance the customer experience