Personalization is critical to the success of your business model. Many of the most innovative and beloved companies in recent history — think Facebook, Amazon, Google, Netflix, Pandora, Spotify and Hulu, just to name a few—have transformed customer expectations and disrupted their individual industries. Now customers expect it. It increases clicks, open rates and conversions — usually by pretty substantial margins. But—how do you DO it?
The process is different at every step of the customer journey and there’s a lot that goes into personalization. What’s more, there’s a lot more ways to reach your customers than ever. Personalizing display ads is very different from personalizing emails or a mobile app experience. The data, content, and delivery mechanisms necessary to personalize those messages changes—and so should your strategy.
This webinar takes a holistic look at the art of personalization—from customer expectations to ROI. We’ll show you a new way of looking at identity — from both the customer’s behavior to predicting their behaviors.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to collect data that helps visualize the customer’s journey
- Tips on one of the biggest challenges to increasing the ROI of marketing automation
- The theory of identity enrichment
- Insight into best practices for personalization in different channels
Panel of experts:
- Analyst: Andrew Jones, VentureBeat
- Greg Petro, Chief Executive Officer, First Insight
- Rich Lesperance, VP Digital Marketing and CRM, GrubHub
- Elena Zheleva, Director of Data Science, LivingSocial