Whether your company is a huge B2B technology SaaS vendor or a small B2C retail company – or anywhere in between – maximizing the relevance of your website is critical to your success.
Upwards of 97% of your web audience is anonymous. Can you afford to wait to begin personalizing until they share an email address?
Web personalization affects bounce-rates, time-on-site, page views, conversions, and other critical success metrics. In fact, we found that 87% have seen a lift of at least 5% in their most important metrics, excluding those who say it’s too early to tell. Two in five (39%) have seen increases of at least 20% in their most important metrics.
But your company is unique. What are your priorities? How do you address them? Which vendors are relevant – to your business type, company size, audience, and budget?
In this webinar, you’ll:
- Learn key fail points in website personalization that are common mistakes for surprisingly large companies
- Discover the best way to personalize website content — it’s not what you’d think.
- Hear the best tips from industry insiders on strategic website personalization
- Andrew Jones, analyst, VentureBeat
- Amber Whiteman, VP Client Service, Metia
- Jeriad Zoghby, Managing Director, Global Personalization, Accenture
- Wendy Schuchart, analyst, VentureBeat